Wanlin Ong | Extremely lazy | "If you wanna be happy, be."

-

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

-

School just started and I'm already dreading it. Took back some of the MST results, gotta say I'm pretty surprise! I thought I did kinda well (for my standard haha) and I'm actually satisfied if my results stays like these for the other exams as well. Even bf praised me when I told him my results and he say he gonna treat me dinner as a form of reward. Little things like these makes me happy and drives me to work hard even more. :) It's only the first week and I'm dreading school. Can't imagine the next following weeks with more works/ tutorials/ presentations piling up non-stop.... And worst if people don't work hard together with you. It happened so many god damn times and I'm really so done with everything. Don't care? Me too. I'm that kind of person who want people to put in the same amount of effort as I am if we were to do things together. No such things as pushing most of the work to someone (unless everybody agreed on it). Regardless is it relationship, friendship, or anything. You want, we work hard together. Don't want, then don't do at all. 

Should not let all these negative thoughts fill in. Thankful for the bf who's always there to cheer me up and be there for me. Thank you. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment